Certifications & Partnerships
To bring our customers the very best travel and meeting management services and experiences around the world, we have partnered with industry leaders to drive efficiency and leverage best practices.
The Travel Team is a member of Virtuoso®, the leading global network specializing in luxury and experiential travel, which comprises the top leisure travel agencies in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Our membership in Virtuoso opens a world of private access and exclusive travel experiences and unparalleled value to its clients, resulting in bespoke itineraries offered by the world’s best providers of upscale travel and direct access to a portfolio of more than 2,200 of the world’s finest hotels, resorts, spas, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators and premier destinations.
Service Organization Control (SOC) Type II Compliance
As part of The Travel Team’s ongoing commitment to protect our customers and their data, we have partnered with the accounting firm Freed Maxick to achieve Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II Compliance in 2017. This audit demonstrates assurance about the organizational controls The Travel Team has in place relevant to customer security, privacy, processing integrity, and confidentiality.
The Travel Team is a(n):
- SAP Concur Elite Partner
- Member of the Commonwealth Business Travel Group
- Premium member & Corporate Advisory Council member of ASTA – American Society of Travel Advisors
- Member of BTC – Business Travel Coalition
- Member of GBTA – Global Business Travel Association
- Member of IATA – International Association of Travel Agents
- Member of CLIA – Cruise Line International Association
- Member of ARC – Airline Reporting Corporation
- Certified member of TICO – Travel Industry Council of Ontario